Finding legal counsel you can trust for guidance, diligence and skilled protection of your financial and business interests has become indispensable. We live in an era of intensive government oversight and regulation as well as unprecedented market volatility and competition. This combination makes achieving sustainable business success an imposing challenge for companies ranging from family-run LLCs and partnerships to mid-market and Fortune 500 corporations.
Yumkas, Vidmar & Sweeney, LLC, in Annapolis offers personal, focused service and a full suite of business law services covering:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Business formation, entity selection, setup and incorporation, and compliance
- Transactions including mergers and acquisitions and structured financing for purchases and projects
- Business litigation arising from a breach of contract, partnership dispute or other controversy
- Asset protection and recovery — through bankruptcy and insolvency representation for distressed businesses and collections and pursuit of fraud on behalf of creditors
- Business reorganization, succession planning, regulatory compliance and other documentation-heavy, detail-intensive matters
- Representation in a wide range of insurance coverage and claims disputes
- Professional liability counsel and defense
The Experience You Need and Service That Exceeds Your Expectations
Whether public or private, large or small, your company should consider the advantages of working with attorneys who have decades of large-firm experience but now are able to offer focused, personal counsel and representation.
You have to keep your focus on core operations to compete and thrive today. Recognizing that risk is all around, you need responsive lawyers who will keep your individual and business interests always in view — with the skill that can come only from experience and success. For a free consultation, please contact us.