Regions 2, 4, & 7 – Anne Arundel County is Now Receiving Rezoning Applications Through June 1st
Anne Arundel County recently released the Initial Draft Zoning Map for Regions 2, 4, and 7. From now until June 1st, 2023, the County will accept rezoning applications for these regions.
- The Region 2 (Jessup, Annapolis Junction, Laurel, Maryland City, Fort Meade, Patuxent Research Refuge, and parts of Hanover) Initial Draft Zoning Map is linked HERE.
- The Region 4 (Pasadena, Gibson Island, Severna Park, Arnold, Cape St. Claire, and Broadneck) Initial Draft Zoning Map is linked HERE.
- The Region 7 (Greater Annapolis, Parole, Riva, Annapolis Neck, Bay Ridge, and Highland Beach) Initial Draft Zoning Map is linked HERE.
The links provided above also contain the application for zoning map changes, and a summary of the changes made by the Office of Planning and Zoning and the Region Plan Stakeholder Advisory Committee (SAC). The maps indicate zoning changes with a brown, dashed line around the proposed change.
If after reviewing the map you determine that your existing or proposed zoning does not meet your objectives for your property, we suggest applying for a change as soon as possible. YVS Law is available to help make this determination, complete the application, and assist you through the entire rezoning process.
Regions 1, 3, & 9 – Rezoning Process Begins
The County is accepting preliminary comments for the next round of comprehensive rezoning for Regions 1, 3, and 9. Planning efforts for these regions is just beginning.
- The Region 1 (Brooklyn Park, Linthicum Heights, Curtis Bay, Ferndale, BWI Airport, Harmans, and parts of Hanover) planning hub site is available HERE.
- The Region 3 (Glen Burnie, Severn, and parts of Millersville) planning hub site is available HERE.
- The Region 9 (Mayo Peninsula, Galesville, West River, Shady Side, Churchton, Deale, Tracy’s Landing, North Beach, and parts of Edgewater and Friendship) planning hub site is available HERE.
|For assistance or if you have questions please contact one of the following attorneys at YVS Law:|
Kinley Bray- [email protected] 443-569-5974
David Plott- [email protected] 443-569-0757
Benjamin S. Wechsler- [email protected] 443-949-3041